1. You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images ("Content") are owned and copyrighted by The
3. Your Use of the Site
- Content within the "Press Center" section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media.
- Content may be downloaded or shared when expressly made available for downloading or sharing, such as screensavers, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content.
- You may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the "Press Center" section of the Site without The
Coca-ColaCompany's written permission.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without The
Coca-ColaCompany's written permission.
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, harmful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - The
Coca-ColaCompany will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing The Coca-ColaCompany to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
4. Rules for Contests and Promotions.
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be used by The
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, The
7. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE
8. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than The
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
9. Export Control
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported:
into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. The
10. Revisions to the Terms
12. Contract (Right to Third Parties) Act
It is expressly provided that notwithstanding any provision contained herein, a person or entity who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of the terms of this agreement.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
14. Contact Us
For more information or to provide feedback, you may email us via the “Contact Us” link on the Site.