Here’s the list of ingredients in
- Carbonated water – Approximately 90% of
Coca-Colais water. The carbonated part is purified carbon dioxide, which gives the drink its “bubbles” or “fizz”.
- Sugar –
Coca-ColaClassic’s sweet taste (and also some of its mouthfeel) comes from sugar. Coca-ColaNo Sugar and Coca-ColaLight are sugar free.
- Caramel colour – A very specific caramel is made especially for
Coca-Cola, to give the drink its characteristic colour.
- Phosphoric Acid – The tartness of
Coca-Colacomes from the use of phosphoric acid.
- Caffeine – The slight bitterness in the taste of
Coca-Colacomes from caffeine
- Natural flavours – The essence of the secret formula of
Coca-Colais its blend of natural flavours. This is the most protected and secret part of the formula
Did you know? Our three colas: 1)
Find out how we’re reducing sugar in our drinks
More on Journey
- Does Coca-Cola Singapore only make sparkling soft drinks?
What’s the difference between
Coca-ColaNo Sugar and Coca-ColaLight?
Where can I buy
Coca-Colamerchandise and memorabilia?
- Does Coca‑Cola contain alcohol?
Will drinks with low-calorie and no-calorie sweeteners, such as
Coca-ColaNo Sugar, make me gain weight?